Submission Deadline: Oct 18, 2016
Decision to Authors: Oct 28, 2016
Final Papers Due: Dec 1, 2016
- Workshop Date: Dec 9, 2016
Call for Extended Abstracts
Authors are invited to submit extended research abstracts on topics related to intuitive physics, including but not limited to the following:
- Learning models of Newtonian physics (deep networks, structured probabilistic models, physics engines)
- Combining model-based and bottom-up approaches to intuitive physics
- Application of intuitive physics models to higher-level tasks like navigation, video prediction, and robotics
- Designing artificial systems informed by cognitive science and computational neuroscience
- Methodology for comparing computational models and human/infant experimental studies
- Development of new datasets, benchmarks, or platforms for intuitive physics and visual commonsense
Submissions should be up to 4 pages in NIPS format (including references). Submissions need not be anonymized, and will be lightly reviewed. We encourage submissions of works that have been previously published or are to be presented in the main conference. Accepted abstracts are considered non-archival, and will only be distributed on the workshop website.
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 18, 2016 (11:59PM PDT).